With plenty of fish to catch and other wildlife to see, the BWCA is the perfect place to enjoy the great outdoors. Start your wilderness adventure in Ely, MN, canoe capital of the upper Midwest. Easy access to a place where you can listen to the silence and slow down the pace of life.
Spirit of the Wilderness is offering a 3 day 2 night complete outfitted canoe trip in the beautiful Boundary Waters.
- Only $225 plus tax per person!
This special offer includes but is not limited to:
- Straps, pads and the loading of your canoe
- Kevlar canoe, yoke with pads, life jackets and paddles
- Food, cook kit and utinsils, stove with fuel and dining tarp
- Tent, sleeping bags and pads
- Additional days available at a discounted rate
- There must be a minimum of 2 people
- BWCA permit and usage fees are not included
- Reservation with deposit are required
- Must start trip by September 30, 2016
- Black-out dates July 24 - August 13, 2016
The Boundary Waters is Calling You!
Call today and let Spirit of the Wilderness, Ely MN outfit you for a exciting summer canoe or hiking trip in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area.
Ph: 218-365-3149 or 800-950-2709